Tuesday 10 July 2007

got late --- or early.

Today I was intending to record the joyful chat I had with Gary a few days ago in this blog.

However I was thinking about what may be called Coordinated-Buyer Protocol and somehow lost the chance (in fact time) to do so: where two buyers (perhaps two children) are too poor to buy their favourite book alone (well can be two adults who wish to buy one of the earliest copies of Erasmus bibles) so that they need to put their money together.

Another protocol I considered is a Simple XOR Protocol which has an XOR node receiving a key stream from a producer and a stream communication from another: and it does what you know very well (which your mobile is doing every day).

A detailed story on these protocols will be discussed later.

About the record of the chat, I am determined to do this, so this will be my next post, perhaps tonight (which may become today or tomorrow: it's too early to tell, isn't it?).

In anyway see you later...