Tuesday 17 July 2007

meaning of proving something

Do not think it is just for "correctness". It is a condensed way to explore the terrain, in this case the universe of describing interactions.

It's difficult to communicate what this universe looks to me --- even snails or its very specific stage of development has infinite wonders in it --- but one thing which I can say is this is complex and has that recurring harmony which is so hard to characterise as that nature like complexity of this universe: it is too real to say it is harmonious and it is very harmonious, I cannot change it I can just discover it. But still what we are doing is the taming of complexity.

I promise in the next post I will be an experimentalist but today I am a theorist and I know the order is there. In fact that is the only thing I have, that evasive instinct (and a bit of a gut of course).

kohei