Thursday 19 July 2007

typing up proofs

I am in the final stage of typing up proofs. Not so difficult proofs but interesting proofs since it is about types for interactions. This is for business protocols. This is for financial protocols. This is for high-performance computing. This is for many other things. And this is above all and most of all for scribble and languages with the same ideal.

Typing up got a little late, but I am finishing (I am sorry I have been so occupied with thinking and typing up proofs: anyway it is finishing). About this theory which I am finishing you will know about it here, in this blog, what it is about will be discussed.

Simple fast and furiously under control. Write freely, get it right for sure. Is that what you want? Well that is also my ideal. I wish to discuss a lot but now I should continue typing. See you in the next post.